Have you ever been in the presence of a person so kind, loving, lively, and extremely radiant that it has left you speechless? This invisible force with uplifting power must be encountered to be believed. We all can be that person and reveal our awesome loving potential. We all can learn how to be extremely present, involved in the moment, sometimes funny, always compassionate, and profoundly at peace. Spending time with people who radiate love, kindness, and positive energy is nourishing and healing. Common characteristics of these individuals are selflessness, lack of egoism, warm aura, genuine integrity, and charisma. These qualities are not hard to master, and transformation is possible for all of us.
Here are 20 easy ways to start radiating love, kindness, and positive energy:
- Always wear a smile.
- Tell people they're beautiful and that you've missed their presence.
- Help someone in need.
- Give random gifts to your loved ones or co-workers.
- Drink from a reusable water bottle, recycle, bike/walk to work, or choose to eat sustainable foods that cause no harm to animals.
- Compliment a stranger.
- Donate, volunteer, and always be generous.
- Forgive yourself for any mistakes you've made.
- Give generous tips and leave thank you notes on the bill.
- Reach out to someone you haven’t talked in a while.
Make other people feel great. Smiling at people and asking how they are can greatly make a positive difference to their day.
- Incorporate positive words in your conversations. Be friendly, enthusiastic, positive, and appreciative.
- Do the things you love. Whatever it is that makes you feel better, do it. It could make you radiate positive vibes.
- Do small things with great love.
Make happiness a priority. Radiating positive energy has to start with being happy yourself.
Hold the elevator door for others.
Adopt an animal from a shelter.
Take care of a plant.
Donate books to a local library or bookstore.
- Tell someone you had a disagreement with that you're sorry.